Friday, March 19, 2010

Trip to Brookings

Calvin and Oliver had a blast riding on the mower with Uncle Donnie!


A new generation of kids on Grandma's kitchen table bench!




Ollie's very first time on a big boy bike in Nana's driveway. Check him out, Mimi - he's a natural!



And after all that bike riding, sometimes a boy just has to pee...



Natalie plays darts and Calvin plays pinball (sounds like a bar scene... )



And the long car ride home.... N sleeping, C pretending to.

4 comments:

  1. What??!! You used the video while you were driving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun playing with you at our house. Can't wait for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Now you know why all of our grass is dead. Boys peeing everywhere.

    2) Taking videos while driving surely has to be just as dangerous as texting while driving. I don't know that you should do it anymore, even though the kids are really cute.

    3) Thanks for taking such good videos. Fun to see what you guys did on the day you "kidnapped" Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just held the iPod over my shoulder to video the kids in the backseat. I could see the little screen in my rearview mirror. So, technically, I wasn't doing anything wrong. But I did feel a little guilty at the time...

    Kidnapping Ollie that day was fun. I hope I can do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete